The Doctor of Education degree (Ed.D.) prepares education scholars and leaders for the 21st century. The Ed.D. is focused on the development of educational environments and aims to train doctoral students with a broad and solid multidisciplinary foundation, to understand the problem of creating and implementing new learning systems combining different kinds of learning deliveries.
Students conduct cutting-edge studies that address the most pressing issues in education. Upon completion of the program, graduates can take positions as university faculty, senior-level educational leaders, and policymakers.
Prepare doctoral students for the design and implementation of new learning environments and highly effective educational systems.
Promote Knowledge Management (KM) as the process to recognize, organise and use knowledge assets within the educational institution to improve the learning environments.
Develop innovation environments through the technologies tools and new educational models.
Improvement of education through the research and development of educational systems and environments of the highest quality.
Core Courses (18 credits)
- DOE 8000 Issues and Trends
- DOE 8002 Theoretical Foundations of Learning Environments
- DOE 8003 Technology and Educational Institutions
- DOE 8004 Knowledge Management Process in Education
- DOE 8005 Policy Analysis in Education
- DOE 8006 Cross-National and Cross-Cultural Perspectives in Education
- DBR 9008 Information Search for Research
- DBR 9009 Design and Research Methodologies
- DBR 9010 Applied Statistics in Research
- DBR 9011 Collection and Analysis of Research Data
- DBD 9012 Dissertation Project
- DBD 9013 Dissertation Proposal
- DBD 9014 Doctoral Dissertation Defense
About the School
The mission of Humboldt International University is to offer quality educational services in suitable virtual environments in order to meet the learning needs of students through the development and i ... Read More