- Form independent researchers with skills, knowledge and skills to identify opportunities, develop and conduct original research projects at the frontier of knowledge.
- Disseminate the results of such research, and apply the knowledge generated in the technological development of the country. It is recognized as a program of high impact nanotechnology in the scientific, productive, educational and academic and social sectors of the country.
The Programme PhD in Nanotechnology It is designed for candidates with proven academic ability, creativity, motivation and potential to conduct research that might be displayed in original works that contribute to enrich the field of nanotechnology.
In the case of DNT, it has an adequate mechanism for selecting applicants who considered the relevant aspects to identify the academic profile, as the research necessary for outstanding performance.
The candidate for a Doctorate must have excellent academic background, and have vocation researcher in any field of knowledge that promotes the doctoral program. The admissions process is designed to ensure this, emphasizing the need for the skills and potential for research. During the admission process financial support needed by the student and the research topic is reviewed. All of the above in order to increase the chances of student success and the research.
Programme taught by teachers with doctorate degree and professional experience of the School of Engineering and Sciences ITESM.
This program has accreditations and recognitions from national and international institutions such as:
- Programme accredited by the National Register of Quality Graduate (PNPC) of COCyT.
- Commission on Colleges of the Association of Schools and Colleges South America (SACS).
- Tecnologico de Monterrey is accredited by the Commission on Colleges of the Association of Schools and Colleges South America to grant professional degrees and degrees of masters and doctorate.
- National Quality Graduate Programme (PNPC) of the National Council of Science and Technology (COCYT).
- Official recognition of the Ministry of Public Education of Mexico.
the active participation of students in their professional and personal through individual and collaborative learning promotes training. This model also allows students to build their knowledge with the guidance of experienced teachers in their field and teaching.
- GI6041 Research Seminar I
- GI6051 Research Workshop I
- Research directed I NT6021
- Research directed NT6022 II
- NT6025 integrator Review
- GI6042 Research Seminar II
- GI6052 Research Workshop II
- I NT6031 Research Proposal
- NT6032 Research Proposal II
- NT6035 defence of the research proposal
- GI6043 Research Seminar III
- GI6053 Research Workshop III
- Integrating research NT6041 I
- NT6101 doctoral research I
- NT6102 doctoral Research II
- GI6044 Research Seminar IV
- GI6054 Research Workshop IV
- GI6061 Product scientist I
- NT6103 doctoral Research III
- NT6104 doctoral research IV
- GI6045 Research Seminar V
- GI6055 Research Workshop V
- NT6042 Integrating research II
- NT6105 doctoral Research V
- NT6106 doctoral research VI
- GI6046 Research Seminar VI
- GI6056 Research Workshop VI
- GI6062 Product scientist II
- NT6107 doctoral Research VII
- NT6108 doctoral Research VIII
- NT6109 doctoral Research IX
- NT6110 doctoral research X
- NT6111 doctoral Research XI
- NT6112 XII doctoral Research
- NT6113 doctoral research XIII
- NT6114 doctoral research XIV
- NT6120 doctoral Defense
Graduates of the PhD in Nanotechnology are researchers who can generate new knowledge, contributing to the development of state of the art in their respective areas. They are people who can function in research, teaching, development and management of science.
The structure of the curriculum promotes the formation of students as experts in their field, to venture and explore the state border art specialty, this through a series of courses research tracking where it promotes the acquisition of tools and knowledge that allow students to begin the process as a researcher.
Finally, cutting research courses allow students to cultivate their creativity and innovation in problem solving or development of new technologies that will culminate in the preparation and defence of his doctoral thesis.