Ph.D. in Organizational Leadership
The Doctor of Philosophy in Organizational Leadership program seeks to produce informed scholars for the local and global context of high integrity, who have a critical and a practical application of knowledge to issues related to organizational leadership, consulting, and research.
Goal of the Programme
The goal of the Ph.D. program in Organizational Leadership is to develop and enhance competencies in teaching, research, consulting and value-based leadership in all sectors of society.
For admission into the program, a candidate must be a holder of a relevant Master’s degree from a recognized institution with a minimum GPA of 3.00 or its equivalent.
Expected Learning Outcomes
At the end of the program students will be able to:
- Apply theories of organizational leadership and behavior
- Apply appropriate methodologies in research to address leadership issues at the national and international levels.
- Provide informed leadership in all institutions and organizations in Africa and internationally.
- Collaborate and consult with a network of leaders in Africa to support intellectual, professional and career development.
- Write and publish works relevant to the field of leadership.