Doctorate in Management - DM
Earliest start date
The programme commences with structured Early Exit Award coursework designed to build research competencies, followed by a research project that applies those competencies to improve business practices or to add new practices. This programme is structured into 2 stages, the year one consists of 6 taught modules comprising 60 ECTS Credits. Successful students of stage -1 will progress to the final Practice-Based Thesis which will be completed in 2 years from the beginning of the research. The maximum duration allowed for the research is 3 years and the minimum is one year.
Successful students of stage 1 will be awarded M.Phil (Master of Philosophy in Applied Business Leadership and Management) from Universidad Catolica De Murcia, Spain if the student decides to exit without completing the final research thesis.
- Stage 1 (Taught Modules) - 1 Year
- Stage 2 (Research) - 2 Years
Though the term for the research is 2 years, the learner can extend it for 1 more year. An ambitious student can even complete the research in one year also based on their schedule.
This will be a 3 year applied Doctorate degree in management with a focus on organizational management and leadership. The programme will offer an additional exit award-(Master of Philosophy in Applied Business Leadership and Management) -To students who complete the 1st Year coursework.
- Introduction to Research Methods - 10 ECTS
- Applied Research in Organizational Behavior and Leadership - 10 ECTS
- Contemporary Research in Business Analytics - 10 ECTS
- Innovation and Sustainability Research Perspectives - 10 ECTS
- Action Research Approaches in Operational Management - 10 ECTS
- Doctoral Research Proposal - 10 ECTS
- Dissertation Registration
- Confirmation of Supervision
- Dissertation Completion
- Defence -120
Total credits - 180
Once the application is submitted, the Admissions team will screen it to verify the candidate’s eligibility for the programme. If eligible, an interview will be scheduled with the Interview Panel of the programme.
The interview will be conducted via telephone/Skype/Zoom for international candidates.
The Admissions Department will release the results within one week of the interview conducted by the Panel of the programme.
- Candidates must have an MBA or Master's degree or equivalent from a recognized institution.
- Candidates must have at least three years of work experience at the managerial level.
- Candidates must be proficient in written and spoken English.
English level: 6.0 IELTS or equivalent.