Doctorate of Business Administration - City University, Malaysia
Sharjah, United Arab Emirates
AED 35,000 / per course
Earliest start date
The Doctor of Business Administration (DBA) programme equips graduates with analytical and problem-solving skills for undertaking independent research at the doctoral level. The aim is to find solutions to business problems at the national and international levels. Graduates are encouraged to disseminate their research findings through publications and journal articles.
About City University
City University in Selangor, Malaysia was founded by a group of scholars with extensive experience in local and international universities in April 1984. The mission of the university is to provide high-quality industry and market-driven educational courses/programmes to produce knowledge-based, socially responsible leaders and managers.
The programmes offered at City University are comprehensive and recognised by the Ministry of Higher Education (MOHE) as well as the Malaysia Qualifications Agency (MQA). The accreditation provides local and international recognition of City University as an institution of higher learning. Additionally, the Ministry of Higher Education Malaysia recognises the university as a credible education provider.
- Accredited by the Malaysian Qualifications Agency (MQA) and Public Service Department (JPA)
- Approved by World Education Services (WES)
- Also, listed under World Higher Education Database (WHED) – a portal, in collaboration with UNESCO, provides information on higher education systems.
Doctor of Business Administration: This pathway is designed for learners who intend to specialize in Business Administration.
Modules Total Credit – 80
- Corporate Governance and Social Responsibility
- Innovation & Entrepreneurship
- Advanced Marketing Management
- Strategic Human Resources Management
- Advanced Financial Management
- International Accounting
- Advanced Business Strategy and Policy
- Advanced Business Research Method 1
- Advanced Business Research Method 2
- Live & interactive lectures by expert faculties
- Recorded session for offline viewing
- World-class curriculum by eminent faculty
- Regular webinars by industry leaders
- Assignments for module assessments
- Easy-to-use LMS accessible anywhere
- Online library to further enhance your knowledge
- Dissertation on your area of research work
Programme Structure And Delivery Modes
- 80 credit hours, including ten coursework units and a thesis of 45,000 words.
- Lectures in the evenings and weekends.
- Supervision by qualified and experienced supervisors during the thesis stage.
- Library assistance and electronic library services.
- ‘Doctoral Symposia’
Method of Assessments
- By assignments
- Research Proposal defense (VIVA panel)
- Thesis Defence (VIVA panel)
According to the Malaysian government’s SETARA ratings of Malaysian universities, City University is rated as 4-Star or ‘Very Good’.
What you’ll get as a Masters student with Exeed College
- In-depth Knowledge of Your Field
- Increased Opportunities
- A Higher Earning Potential
- Reputation and Credibility
- Better Networking Skills
- Keeps You Competitive