Doctorate of Business Administration (DBA)
Unicaf University (MW)
New York, USA
Distance learning, On-Campus
Earliest start date
Studying for a DBA at UNICAF University is a vibrant and lively experience, with our wide-ranging international links and commitment to professional practice. The high quality of research and teaching at UNICAF University and its associated institutions has been widely acknowledged externally.
The DBA is an online programme aimed at outstanding managers, who hold a master’s degree or equivalent, or have many years of managerial experience and want to enhance their professional practice by combining academic rigour and managerial relevance. The goal is to contribute to the state of the art knowledge in their chosen area of study through management research within current and future work settings.
Scholarships and Funding
The Doctorate of Business Administration (DBA) is a part-time professional doctoral degree with an international scope and reputation, designed to enhance executive and professional practice through the application of sound theory and rigorous research into real and complex issues in business and management. It enhances the capability to develop knowledge and theory, and their application. Key to this is a programme to develop personal, consultancy and research skills in the context of rigorous and relevant research.
- UU-DBA-810 Quantitative and Qualitative Research Methods
- UU-DBA-820 Current Issues in Management
- UU-DBA-830 Leadership
- UU-DBA-840 Strategic Management
- UU-DBA-900-1 DBA Dissertation (Part 1)
- UU-DBA-900-2 DBA Dissertation (Part 2)
- UU-DBA-900-3 DBA Dissertation (Part 3)
- UU-DBA-900-4 DBA Dissertation (Part 4)
The UNICAF University DBA will enable you to:
- Develop a sound understanding of the relevant conceptual and theoretical underpinnings of your chosen area of research into business and management
- Have a detailed understanding of applicable techniques for research and advanced academic and management enquiry
- Create and interpret knowledge through original research. Enhance both your performance as a reflective practitioner and your professional practice
- Develop personal, consultancy and research competencies to undertake rigorous research at an advanced level that contributes to theory and practice in business and management